Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

2 posters

turbo aka link1n

coke
    coke

turbo aka link1n Empty turbo aka link1n

Post by coke Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm

http://clanmxp.forumotion.com/t135-turbo-aka-link1n-aka-ozkar#939

had demo on this kid shots wierd af and everything. every 1 denied he hacked so sub looked back on server he has dynamic ip so he cant be banned only range ban casxaxacasxa
    NO DATA
    NO DATA

turbo aka link1n Empty Re: turbo aka link1n

Post by NO DATA Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:20 pm

NO DATA wrote:
    NO DATA wrote:
    coRpse wrote:
    Shinigami wrote:I'm quite skeptic if it comes about breakout software...
    If it really catch cheaters - it's good, but... We know nothing about this software...
    Can't test it with other refs cause there is no version for server and also there is no place where we could really check if this software really works...
    Only person who theoretically tested it and have access to all logs and info is it's creator and he don't want to share it or cooperate with any of our refs.
    I've meet this guy and to be honest he didn't give me any reason to trust him or his software.
    What I've understood from his words - we have only 2 options:
    1) Blindly believe in his words and use this program w/o doubts, test or asking advanced questions
    2) Don't use the program, be quiet and keep all comments/questions about it for self

So basically even if this thingy somehow can catch few cheats more then NG for me (due to the lack of trust) this isn't source of solid proof.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:01 pm