Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

5 posters

Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :)

Yuva
    Yuva

Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) Empty Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :)

Post by Yuva Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:47 am

● What names you used/are using in Quake III Yuva
    ● Real name Yuva
    ● Number of years playing 2years
    ● Location india
    ● Previous clans (reasons for leaving, kicked)leaving from loq because they didnt allow to scrim and so many politics going on with them Smile
    ● Why do you want to join us I was thinking to join this clan long time before itself but i am not having right skill to join here but now i think i have right skill to join and my friends also there in this clan and i love this clan because lot teamwork and etc
    ● A way to contact you (msn, xfire) 002uva002
    ● How old are you? 24
    ● What game types do you play (CTF, A/W, TDM) both
    ● Ex-hacker? If your answer to this is anything other than no.. Please be specific as to when, and provide a link to your drop topic. i was dropped before when testing my friends cfg thats of the bad time ever happened in my quake life Sad
    guys i am very honest so that why my friends find the reason why i am dropped and then they prove instead of me cfg contains that shit q3_wall and they agreed... all believed i am not cheater Smile Smile link is in n2p clan forum Smile
    Yuva
    Yuva

Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) Empty Re: Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :)

Post by Yuva Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:05 am

Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117868631-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117773007-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117541578-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117417229-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117288702-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117223872-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117100877-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 117016618-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 116955511-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 116883410-3Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) 116770855-3
    havoc
    havoc

Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :) Empty Re: Nice Clan Sure i can Prove myself and Train myself more :)

Post by havoc Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:22 pm

Yuva wrote:● Location india

Congratz, you earned your T!

tag up and make us proud brother!

q.
    q.

Post by q. Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:14 pm

i heard indian people sell their body parts as food
    havoc
    havoc

Post by havoc Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:44 pm

^its true
    q.
    q.

Post by q. Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 pm

i also heard they use their children's souls as currency
    Rub3n
    Rub3n
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by Rub3n Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Why do you want a clan now? I thought you had enough fun stealing other clan's scrims whit your noobs clubs. Your ridicolous and noob screenshots show what you liked to do. When one clan was waiting on one of their players to start the scrim, you and your noobs friends taged as a random noob club and steal the scrim, so keep doing that and get the hell out of here you stupid bastard

pd: I allways hear the word "bastard" in movies, and i noticed i don't use it so i'll start using it now ^^
    Yuva
    Yuva

Post by Yuva Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 pm

q. wrote:Why do you want a clan now? I thought you had enough fun stealing other clan's scrims whit your noobs clubs. Your ridicolous and noob screenshots show what you liked to do. When one clan was waiting on one of their players to start the scrim, you and your noobs friends taged as a random noob club and steal the scrim, so keep doing that and get the hell out of here you stupid bastard

pd: I allways hear the word "bastard" in movies, and i noticed i don't use it so i'll start using it now ^^
    hey mate I started this club only for friends. Smile Razz Do u know onething i having totally 508 friends in my xfire. Smile cheers And another thing we are not stealing the clans scrim mate. cheers They likes lot to scrim with my Club because when scriming we play so happy and enjoying the scrim. Smile Razz We never discourage the enemy ever because the also friends Smile Life is precious we want to enjoy a lot so i am enjoying with club and my friends Very Happy Smile Mad Very Happy if i done like that with my club i feel really sorry for that mate Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Yuva
    Yuva

Post by Yuva Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:51 pm

havoc wrote:
    Yuva wrote:● Location india

Congratz, you earned your T!

tag up and make us proud brother!

i know you don't hack but even if you do, idc because your in.

sure brother i will do it Smile ty Smile
    Yuva
    Yuva

Post by Yuva Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:52 pm

q. wrote:i heard indian people sell their body parts as food
    hey body part as food means? Question
    q.
    q.

Post by q. Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:22 am

it means you're exceptionally handicapped.
    Rub3n
    Rub3n
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by Rub3n Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:38 am

Lock this
    papa|m!dn!ght
    papa|m!dn!ght
    Admin

Post by papa|m!dn!ght Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 am

Rub3n.. xfire me.. I'd like to know more about this YUVA guy.. as for now.. No T has been issued because no poll has been put up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:08 am