Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

+6
q.
Inde
quevz
Fenix
crunk
maxima
10 posters

*mart*

maxima
    maxima

*mart* Empty *mart*

Post by maxima Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:50 pm

__Smokey__ wrote:was readin on Lost forums and ran across this, a convo between my friend Parapeet which is also the Lost Club Leader & mart... this image HAS NOT been photoshoped in ANY way. I for one will be banning him from 2k servers, it dont matter if u are"testing" cheats or what the fuck ever its stupid and when u do it u DONT FUCKING TELL ANYONE... cause there is gonna be a mofo like me thats gonna find out about it and enforce my rights as a server ref/admin.

Like i said on Lost.. Mart i have nothing against u at all, but what u done was fucking idiotic and u deserved to be banned for it just like anyone else.. also admitting that u "tested" a cheat and DROPPED is even more reason for me to ban u, i dont give a fuck what server it was on UK, USA, German, i dont care u cheat u will get banned... sorry but thats life suck it up and go on. anyway here is the convo.

*mart* Martm

IP's

crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

*mart* Empty Re: *mart*

Post by crunk Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 pm

SKIPPER! WHY!?
    Fenix
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by Fenix Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:15 pm

LMAO.
    maxima
    maxima

Post by maxima Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Parapeet wrote:So I figured I should leave a reply here.
    Hi n2p btw

So I am posting just to clear some things up. First of all I only posted that screenshot for normal flaming purposes only. More as joke then to actually getting him into trouble. The origional topic was here: http://lost-forum.forumotion.com/join-us-f1/no-data-attempting-to-join-t756-30.htm
    The screenshot is real and its all that there was to the conversation. (yeh I know you can see the side scrollbar thingy that is way longer, but I never turn my computer off and don't really often close windows, yeh I know, im a geek.)
    Anyway, we have probably all made jokes about cheating before. If all my jokes about it were screenshotted (like the one edi did that JERK) I would have probably been banned from every game in every server. However, when mart wrote this it just didn't seem like a joke to me. And I actually did think he went to try cheats like he did before. He did say earlier that he never dropped, and that was all a joke too, so I guess I could have remembered wrong. But I just heard someone say it indeed did happen and he was banned for that before.
    Anyway, the most important part is, I don't think he ever cheated during a match. And I know most of you guys will probably agree with that. Yeh, his warping/lag is annoying but did you ever see a shot coming from him that you thought "CHEAT!!!!!!!".
    I am not here to flame him some more or defend him. My conclusion is just: he has indeed tested the cheats because of stupidity or he has an extremely bad sence of humor. But I don't believe he ever cheated during a real match.
    What server owners, clans and club do with the info is up to them, both sides are understandable I gues..
    quevz

Post by quevz Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:33 pm

still sucking Very Happy
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:43 am

wow mart
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:44 am

i will talk with the other leaders and see what actions will be taken from this. From my opinion, he intended to hack and intentions werent to joke around. -1 from me
    q.
    q.

Post by q. Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 am

lol he was pulling his leg i can tell, i've had tons of such convos myself Very Happy
    cLone
    cLone

Post by cLone Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:58 am

Rite
    Rite

Post by Rite Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Mart, that wasn't smart.
    nancy
    nancy

Post by nancy Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:14 pm

lol. ive never tried a hack and whats the fun of it if ur alone? that makes it pointless and more of a reason to be suspected for cheating. i can only see wh for 1 purpose and thats to try to get ur aim right on the dot comin around the wall for practice then taking it off but even that is iffy
    prodigy
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 pm

i laughed
    nancy
    nancy

Post by nancy Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 pm

i laugh at ur face all the time.