Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

+4
q.
Inde
LeBron
Ou7LaW
8 posters

Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron!

Ou7LaW
    Ou7LaW

Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron! Empty Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron!

Post by Ou7LaW Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Didnt you leave lebron?
    LeBron
    LeBron

Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron! Empty Re: Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron!

Post by LeBron Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:18 pm

whats your problem outlaw? try to turn the hole world against you? what do you want? why do you still post? is it because you need us? is it because you wish you could turn the time back before you did all that shit? are you proud of yourself when you look into the mirror?
    is your mom proud of you?

see, this life as so many different facets, life is a bitch...depens on how you dress her.
    go ahead, insult me, do whatever you want to do. but i doubt you happy with it.
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron! Empty Re: Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron!

Post by Inde Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Lebron will always be in clan its. Just going to be busy and inactive with life and wont be playing much. Doesnt mean we going to take him off roster.
    -Inde
    q.
    q.

Post by q. Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:46 pm

CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    havoc
    havoc

Post by havoc Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:50 pm

lol
    Fenix
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by Fenix Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 pm

ewwwww
    your sig is okay havoc, nut the name and the type of letter is so ugly! lol
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:58 pm

q. wrote:CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rofl, my money's on jenkins
    prodigy
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

crunk wrote:
    q. wrote:CRIPPLE FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rofl, my money's on jenkins
    Ou7LaW
    Ou7LaW

Post by Ou7LaW Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Rofl lebron, did I insult you? Hmmmm Dont fuckin think so bud. No i dont wish i could take back anything im glad i did what i did ive gotten a good deal of laughs out of it. And see this "life" on here is not life its just a bunch of fuckin geeks acting like a bunch of fuckin pussys over a video game, thx =]
    havoc
    havoc

Post by havoc Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron! Cool_story_bro2
    lol i like this one
    q.
    q.

Post by q. Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

havoc wrote:Good thing this is in spam section huh lebron! Cool_story_bro2
    lol i like this one

HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Ou7LaW
    Ou7LaW

Post by Ou7LaW Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 pm

ohhh man havoc lol
    prodigy
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 pm

lol at outlaws avatar
    Ou7LaW
    Ou7LaW

Post by Ou7LaW Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:46 pm

=]! Man papas deleted my old accounts lol lost my sig! You dick papa! =]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 4:09 am