Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

5 posters

Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan..

papa|m!dn!ght
    papa|m!dn!ght
    Admin

Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan.. Empty Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan..

Post by papa|m!dn!ght Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Enough said!
    maxima
    maxima

Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan.. Empty Re: Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan..

Post by maxima Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Your just plain out ignorant. get a life.
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan.. Empty Re: Outlaw is no longer a member of this clan..

Post by Inde Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Alright lets just finish it up. U quit the clan. So plz no more flaming.
    papa|m!dn!ght
    papa|m!dn!ght
    Admin

Post by papa|m!dn!ght Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:57 am

I've gotta say something all kidding aside.. The people that got to know Outlaw would agree with me when I say he is a cool dude. I grew very fond of him.. His attitude is basically just his personality, and I dont think he really means more than half the stuff that comes out of his mouth.. He's just a passionate dude about the good and the bad. I'm definitely gonna miss scrimming with him even though I cant hear shit on vent with him screaming all the time lol.. So Pz Outlaw and I'm sorry things didnt work out.
    Fenix
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by Fenix Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:21 pm

papa|m!dn!ght wrote:I've gotta say something all kidding aside.. The people that got to know Outlaw would agree with me when I say he is a cool dude. I grew very fond of him.. His attitude is basically just his personality, and I dont think he really means more than half the stuff that comes out of his mouth.. He's just a passionate dude about the good and the bad. I'm definitely gonna miss scrimming with him even though I cant hear shit on vent with him screaming all the time lol.. So Pz Outlaw and I'm sorry things didnt work out.
    Sad
    prodigy
    prodigy
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by prodigy Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:20 am

Fenix wrote:
    papa|m!dn!ght wrote:I've gotta say something all kidding aside.. The people that got to know Outlaw would agree with me when I say he is a cool dude. I grew very fond of him.. His attitude is basically just his personality, and I dont think he really means more than half the stuff that comes out of his mouth.. He's just a passionate dude about the good and the bad. I'm definitely gonna miss scrimming with him even though I cant hear shit on vent with him screaming all the time lol.. So Pz Outlaw and I'm sorry things didnt work out.
    Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:46 am