Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

+2
crunk
maxima
6 posters

to add with the one topic below

maxima
    maxima

to add with the one topic below Empty to add with the one topic below

Post by maxima Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:48 pm

So... you took the time to make a new xfire name and change the nick to another clan members name. Asked the clan leader for the password to their server. Used that password to their server to kick their own members..... and you call other people names?

Immaturity at its best, or worst. People have been banned for many reasons... but lets focus on 2. Tag stealing: well, you did that. Using ref at a server without permission: Yap, did that too. Results..... you should be banned. I don't see why or how you gained enjoyment creating drama and being a general douche.

What people always forget is that their actions reflect their clan..... and if the it's clan keeps you as a member after this it's the same as many other situations clans have been in... they condone it or are willing to brush it under the rug like it's no big deal. (well, unless it happened to them that is)

I don't play q3 enough to really care one way or the other to be honest..... but these are my forums. If, for what ever reason, you want to still be able to read them in the future..... don't ever come here and insult one of my admins and/or clan members. You are not helping your cause at all. You showed your immaturity with what you did with the server ref... and now confirmed it with this thread.

Grow up. Maybe take some time outside of quake.... it looks like you may need it.

T@D said this on his forums. Tad has made a point, he even disrespects pwp and they hardly play, the most i've seen em' play is the last 3 days. and you still got this douche bag going around. Do what you please. .n[2]p| will not stoop down to his level and do something that dirty. So, he'll just get a -1 thats about it.
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

to add with the one topic below Empty Re: to add with the one topic below

Post by crunk Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm

It's a game... meaning it's not supposed to be taken that seriously.
    All outlaw wants is to have fun, which is what the target goal of games in general.
    As if it's going to affect you in real life is it? I doubt that, and I really wish it isn't.

I understand that you're very upset, but all you really need to do is to shut him out of your mind; don't let him get to you if he's being a bitch.

We do know where you're coming from, because outlaw yells at us as well on vent, and disrespects members.
    But the thing is, we just don't mind because of the mindset that the its crew has... which refers back to what I said earlier; ignore him, and then maybe he might even stop.

You also need a little growing up as well to be honest... if you can't take shit from someone in a game, and then have to write a whole page about planning to ban him, then you need a chill pill.

xPoisonx
    xPoisonx

Post by xPoisonx Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm

He didn't write that. T@D from pWp did on a topic that outlaw posted.

Fenix
    Fenix
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by Fenix Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:55 pm

crunk wrote:It's a game... meaning it's not supposed to be taken that seriously.
    All outlaw wants is to have fun, which is what the target goal of games in general.
    As if it's going to affect you in real life is it? I doubt that, and I really wish it isn't.

I understand that you're very upset, but all you really need to do is to shut him out of your mind; don't let him get to you if he's being a bitch.

We do know where you're coming from, because outlaw yells at us as well on vent, and disrespects members.
    But the thing is, we just don't mind because of the mindset that the its crew has... which refers back to what I said earlier; ignore him, and then maybe he might even stop.

You also need a little growing up as well to be honest... if you can't take shit from someone in a game, and then have to write a whole page about planning to ban him, then you need a chill pill.

yeah it could be a game and fun for OUTLAW, but is not funny for others... n2p is becoming active again for what I see. Well, i don't care about outlaw's attitude, but ...... at least, maintain the respect with other clans... and yeah crunk, who cares, is a game, but why there are clan rules and all of that? To make it a funnier game, with outlaw's actions, this is not fun for others. Well idk, just think about it :S
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Rofl maxipads pad is still bloody! Crunk did you call me a bitch? Just wait till we get on vent=\ hahah! max stfu and smd.And tad can too =] cause all i said was rofl,smd. fuck him.
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Fenix wrote:
    crunk wrote:It's a game... meaning it's not supposed to be taken that seriously.

yeah it could be a game and fun for OUTLAW, but is not funny for others... n2p is becoming active again for what I see. Well, i don't care about outlaw's attitude, but ...... at least, maintain the respect with other clans... and yeah crunk, who cares, is a game, but why there are clan rules and all of that? To make it a funnier game, with outlaw's actions, this is not fun for others. Well idk, just think about it :S

Even so, banning him from a game without having that much authority is totally unfair. As if you're from the ID company or anything...
    Isn't it just easier to just ignore him instead?

Think about it.

And outlaw, perhaps, but not directly anyways. Razz
    xPoisonx
    xPoisonx

Post by xPoisonx Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:05 pm

One clan members ACTIONS reflect on the clan as a whole

It is just a game, correct. But if you condone this type of behavior, what's that saying about your clan? Right now, I have lost ALL respect for everyone in this clan.

Not having a flame war with Outlaw, so he can say what he feels. I will let Papa deal with it.
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:19 pm

What do you expect? It is the internet after all.
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:34 am

LOL the thing is that i cant get passed is how does he get ref for the second time. Like seriously if u have a vent channel or teamspeak. Get on it and pass ref. Before giving out important info like this make sure verification is in the matter. Or even get into your quake server and pull up ip. Being a clan leader u should always have every members ip. Like i said before in the other topic i locked, I apologize for outlaws sense of humor problems. I think leadership should of taken better care of passwords and important info.
    -Inde
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 am

also isnt pwp dead???
    flyy
    flyy

Post by flyy Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 am

im not sure inde...but lmao at prod's unlocking the other topic, posting smd, then locking it again. owned
    maxima
    maxima

Post by maxima Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:39 am

Well first, inde, pwp will never die, they never died, we scrim them alot still. That whole thing prod did was pretty gay, that whole smd and smfd is annoying and old.
    xPoisonx
    xPoisonx

Post by xPoisonx Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:18 am

xPoisonx wrote:One clan members ACTIONS reflect on the clan as a whole

It is just a game, correct. But if you condone this type of behavior, what's that saying about your clan? Right now, I have lost ALL respect for everyone in this clan.

Not having a flame war with Outlaw, so he can say what he feels. I will let Papa deal with it.

Thanks for verifying for me Inde. You can go ahead and close the scrim section for us. We won't be scrim your clan anymore.

Thanks again.
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 am

flyy wrote:im not sure inde...but lmao at prod's unlocking the other topic, posting smd, then locking it again. owned
    admins can post in locked threads without having to do all that work...
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Okay poison. You have to do what u have to do. /LOCKED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:51 am