Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

+2
Inde
papa|m!dn!ght
6 posters

Making the additional transition to Quake Live?

papa|m!dn!ght
    papa|m!dn!ght
    Admin

Making the additional transition to Quake Live? Empty Making the additional transition to Quake Live?

Post by papa|m!dn!ght Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:09 am

Hello guys. I would like to thank all of the veterans and for sticking around with our clan. Each and every one of you guys play an intricate part of our family. How would you guys feel if I rented a qlive server? Do you think we should enter qlive and play both 1.16n and qlive competitively?
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Making the additional transition to Quake Live? Empty Re: Making the additional transition to Quake Live?

Post by Inde Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:54 am

i tried playing qlive but doesnt seem to get the cfg to my way of quake. Sensitivity is different.
    laura
    laura

Making the additional transition to Quake Live? Empty Re: Making the additional transition to Quake Live?

Post by laura Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:25 pm

maybe try messing with the cl_mouseaccel and the other ones inde
    Sp33d
    Sp33d
    Impossible to stop
    Impossible to stop

Post by Sp33d Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I had the same issue inde. It might just be your vid card and the fps your running at? I dropped all my gfx to the lowest and was banging out 110+ fps, sensitvity was fixed and it felt just like 1.16n to me!
    thefish
    thefish

Post by thefish Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:20 pm

fish is actually 2g at QL hehe
    q.
    q.

Post by q. Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:23 am

ok u go rent it and gimme rcon kid

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 am