Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

+3
crunk
LeBron
maxima
7 posters

Hey its leaders coleader.

maxima
    maxima

Hey its leaders coleader. Empty Hey its leaders coleader.

Post by maxima Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 pm

You know I've been through and dealt with outlaw bull shit for a while.

But i'm a trial member to pwp. We scrimmed like 10 minutes ago. Thats fine if outlaw sat there and watch instead of messaging me in the middle of the match saying. "you suck". I like playing its. I like to play for fun not skill. But when you have this self centered asshole around. I don't appreciated it. He started shit with me. Didn't work out to well. Got killbox in the middle of a argument. Outlaw never changed. He still that same old asshole guys. But it was a clan decision to let him in again. But now i want leaders to consider that people are still unhappy with his presents in its.

Outlaw if you go on your little rant. Congratz. You can say what you want. I don't care i got 20 some points in that match. I'm the one who concentrating more on school then starting shit with people who are younger than you. You have a family. Just grow a pair of nuts and support your family then talk shit over the internet like a 10 year old. So have fun on your rant post outlaw.

Best to luck to you in the future. Hoping you have a nice holiday since i won't ever talk to you. lmfao.
    LeBron
    LeBron

Hey its leaders coleader. Empty Re: Hey its leaders coleader.

Post by LeBron Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:40 pm

this game is dead anyway...why taking things serious by now...
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey its leaders coleader. Deal_with_it_dog_gif
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Well thank you for your opinion and others opinion's . But as a clan and leadership of its have decided to let outlaw back in. Hes wont tag steal and steal ref anymore and him talking shit well we cant control that. Alot of ppl talk shit in this game, it only effects ppl that take it too seriously what outlaw says. So lets enjoy the game and make peace.
    -Inde
    maxima
    maxima

Post by maxima Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:06 am

I mean i understand quake is dead. but i would just say hey cut the shit out. but it goes on and on with him. I would think hey. Quake is coming to its last year or 2. Lets just make the game fun while it last. you know what i mean. outlaw. if you just shut up for once. i wouldn't have an issue with you.
    Ou7LaW
    Ou7LaW

Post by Ou7LaW Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 am

But I dont care that you do, I like your rediculous little tangents you get on, it makes me laugh so get as sensitive as you want or buck up and be a man and not a little bitch =].
    Its just talk talk talk.
    havoc
    havoc

Post by havoc Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 pm

EVERYONE...

Hey its leaders coleader. Stfu
    papa|m!dn!ght
    papa|m!dn!ght
    Admin

Post by papa|m!dn!ght Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:48 pm

I think Quake 3 is far from dead.. I'ts been arond for almost 2 decades. Dave's attitude has gotten better than before. It was a clanwide vote to let him back in. Most of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is profound but he's not being serious. Hell he even curses at us in vent sometimes. The thing to remember is that this is and always will be "just a game"

/locked
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

lol pops it's only been around since 1999

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:14 pm