Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
.its' servers pm.noghost.net / pm2.noghost.net/ pm3.noghost.net

+7
NO DATA
Inde
Wolf
bk
Asuka
havoc
-eLm0-
11 posters

asuka, u cunt

-eLm0-
    -eLm0-

asuka, u cunt Empty asuka, u cunt

Post by -eLm0- Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 pm

I wouldn't normally try to communicate with people this way but since you decided not to show up for the war and on top of that, didn't have the decency to even tell us that you and your fake [eM] won't show, you leave me with no other option but to tell you here. It makes me angry when someone wastes my time. I went over the time several times this week and last week with you so there's no excuse.

I tried contacting you hours before the war today to make sure you're showing up but no response. I went onto QuakeLive and you were playing, I messaged you, no response. BruceX, another [eM] wannabe, tells my clan few minutes after war time that he knew the war wasn't going to happen. At this point, we know you pussied out.

All of our players made time and showed up. You're a cunt, a noob, and a poser. Do us a favour and stop using [eM] tags. You had the opportunity to prove your worth but you decided it was best not to show up. I think it was a good move on your part seeing as there was no way you were going to win anyways.

In conclusion, [eM] is not your clan, you stole the tags, you even stole Fear's name (Eminence). It doesn't matter if the clan is dead, you can't expect people to be okay with you tagging as one of the best CTF clans. Let's face it, you're not even good! You lose in CTF constantly and the only map I can give you credit for is ctf1 and even then, you guys are below average at best. You don't deserve to wear any clan tags and neither does anyone in your fake stolen clan.

You bring shame to its. You're nothing but a poser and a wannabe. Dumb bitch.

Asuka is probably going to go "rage! rage!" but she can call it what she wants. She thinks she's good and clever when she uses [eM] tags but people actually find it pathetic. She asked for a war, she agreed to a time. She decided to waste our time. She doesn't even have the courage to talk to me on xfire to tell me they can't make it. I am not just raging, I am warning people not to trust this hooker. Have a great day, Asuka <3.

EDIT: She actually thinks eM tag was (eM).
    havoc
    havoc

asuka, u cunt Empty Re: asuka, u cunt

Post by havoc Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:35 pm

BURN.
    Asuka
    Asuka

Post by Asuka Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:22 am

Some guys couldnt make it at the end for various reasons, we were 3s only so we decided to not play, and since ure an uneducated retarded asshole i didnt felt like tellin u anything. mad? Smile

Btw since eM has a forum u dont need to post ur shit here, this is its site and they probably dont even know what the fuck u talking about.

About the tag stuff i told u alrdy i made it for fun, thats it, I really dont care about an internet serious business kid raging for that so u can keep going.

And about u feeling like the .16 justice hero let me tell u that real eMs think eRa was the shitiest clan ever managed by beaners and hackers, so there u have. ;D

P.S Visions clan was .eM. not eM or (eM). lol Fail
    P.S 2 id dont talk about skill levels since ure pretry much the worst in ctf on ur clan, and cant even win a match without Jorel and naruto (both ex-hackers who still hacking / toggling as hell). But w/e talk about these things are hardcore nerd, u srsly need to calm down and realize this is a game.

bk
    bk

Post by bk Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:08 am

easily one of the greatest posts i have ever read elmo lol

very nice
    -eLm0-
    -eLm0-

Post by -eLm0- Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 am

Hi BK and Havoc <3. I'm usually easy going but your clan bitch turns me into an angry person :/

My last post for you Asuka. I was only active in q3 because it was summer and yesterday was my last free day.

Asuka wrote:Some guys couldnt make it at the end for various reasons, we were 3s only so we decided to not play, and since ure an uneducated retarded asshole i didnt felt like tellin u anything. mad? Smile

Typical response. I am still betting it was because you pussied out. You're calling me uneducated and retarded yet you type like 12 year old.

Asuka wrote:Btw since eM has a forum u dont need to post ur shit here, this is its site and they probably dont even know what the fuck u talking about.

Let's be honest. Who visits your forums other than the posers in your fake stolen clan? Your clan members know what I am talking about.

Asuka wrote:About the tag stuff i told u alrdy i made it for fun, thats it, I really dont care about an internet serious business kid raging for that so u can keep going.

And about u feeling like the .16 justice hero let me tell u that real eMs think eRa was the shitiest clan ever managed by beaners and hackers, so there u have. ;D

I don't care what people thought about eRa or any other clan I was apart of. People who know me know that I wasn't a big fan of the real eM. I am not out to get revenge on you for stealing a well known clan. Everyone knows you're a pathetic noob for doing it, I don't have to try and justify anything. I am here because you wasted our time.

Asuka wrote:P.S Visions clan was .eM. not eM or (eM). lol Fail
    P.S 2 id dont talk about skill levels since ure pretry much the worst in ctf on ur clan, and cant even win a match without Jorel and naruto (both ex-hackers who still hacking / toggling as hell). But w/e talk about these things are hardcore nerd, u srsly need to calm down and realize this is a game.

Stop trying to defend your actions. You stole the clan. Read those 4 words carefully. HABLA ENGLISH!?

Not sure why you're posting the same shit over and over again but let me tell you one more time. I AM NOT MAD BECAUSE YOU STOLE EM TAGS. I AM MAD BECAUSE YOU WASTED OUR TIME. I won't talk about skill level because it's obvious you envy eM so much that you have to steal their tags just to be relevant. I also don't ever recall seeing you in any good clans other than its and even then, I honestly wonder how you managed to join since they don't even call you for scrims. You're a deadweight. You're trying to educate me about old eM? I used to pug with them and foo. I may not be the best at CTF but I know I am better than any noob poser in your fake stolen clan. Besides, there are only 5 CTFers in my clan, Riddick, Kyzer, Jorel, Naruto and me and you lose 99% of the time when we are playing.

asuka, u cunt 2012061500001t

I'll face you 1vs1 if you wanna talk about skill but you'll probably pussy out again. I'll even let you tag as tails, nutty, whaz or fear/eminence (seeing as how you already do). I am sure your skill level increases drastically when you do.

"Internet serious business" Smile. You need to realize that behind these computers are real human being (WEIRD RIGHT?) who have schedules of his/her own. Let me know if you want me to simplify my post to E.S.L level, dumb bitch.
    Wolf
    Wolf

Post by Wolf Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:16 am

I usually don't involve myself in these matters anymore because my life schedule is far too busy to be spent on Q3, let alone any other games. I wasn't even there because I had to work yet I feel your phony eM clan is not just disrespecting former players and the clan they played hard for to be what it was, but you also showed my clan complete disrespect by not even having the gumption to tell us "Hey, we can't make it tonight. We're sorry". That sir (or madam or child, I don't know you enough to make any assumption) shows a direct window to the type of person you are behind the computer screen and in life.

Flip the situation, if you had shown up and waited for hours, knowing we are online and knowing we are playing other games and not even bothering to grant you any form of excuse, be it a game or not... You would probably get really irritated and react similar to how elmo did, if not exactly how he did.

Long post short, you (if not all of your online members) were a complete asshat and owe the clan "end" an apology. But again, I've already seen a glimmer of your character and I doubt that will happen. Feel free to prove me wrong.

-Nex

PS: I'm registered to far too many websites and forums as it is, and I don't have time to check them all. I just knew there was a better chance of reaching you here than there was end forums. Have a nice day.
    Asuka
    Asuka

Post by Asuka Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm

-eLm0- wrote:bla bla bla...
    Nothing relevant than just more uneducated insults, shows perfect the level of maturity u have, rather u feel like an amazing internet tough guy just for insulting another person on internet.

English is not my native language pretty sure everyone knows that, so ur point? u want me to talk in spanish or what? like if u will understand something

Btw nice SS of proof that Jorel still hacking, we were winning that game 2 - 1 with 5 mins left, u had no any chance to win since we were dominating u, then jorel 999'd reconnect and u won 4 - 2 with Jorel hitin 60+ acc rofl, plus his score compared to urs in what time. lulz
    Also this is an SS thread? theres like 20 SS of we raping ur clan, too lazy to post them but they all are in ur forum. lol

Funny how u talk about 1v1 since Janemba was challenging u and u pussied out every time (and ur whole clan also), still thinking that u are a hardcore nerd, but anyway feel free to duel me whenever u want, and also play an scrim without Jorel and naruto if u r not scared enough. Smile

Wolf:
    it was something like this; I challenged end cuz i thought a war with them will work fine, thats it, and everything was fine until they started to challenge us to scrims and stuff (wanted to practice or idk) then they got butthurt cuz they pretty much couldnt beat us on any match, then the last scrim we played they were so mad bitching and insulting the whole game, we mostly just ingnored them, then at the end of the match i had a conversation with elmo where he totally exploded in rage and started to insulting so cute, since that i lost the respect for him and ur whole clan, and lost the interest in playing a war against u. So now u understand my first sentence from my first post.

I dont know u but i explain this for everyone else who dosent understand this situation.

P.S
    "Let's be honest. Who visits your forums other than the posers in your fake stolen clan? Your clan members know what I am talking about."
    yea yea, so what ur point on posting ur crap here? attention whoring? Ure ridiculous.
    -eLm0-
    -eLm0-

Post by -eLm0- Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

Im not gonna bother reading your post Asuka. You should've informed us days before the war. Good thing I didn't force Kyzer to attend because he had some real stuff going on.

Someone lock this thread. Fuck u Asuka.
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Damn i missed alot. I found out about the war that same day. Inhuman/end is right u should of told them something that u couldnt make it or had enough players to attend. Second of all this is clan its forum and im pretty sure the fake em has a forum also. Third of all i think thats the most talking ive seen from asuka and didnt know she had some fight in her. Congrats. Well lets keep it real and move on. On the other hand lets setup our tdm war and get the REAL games rolling. Keep it clean.
    -Inde
    Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:54 pm

Let me on the behalf of Clan its and Its leadership apologize clan end for the no show for the ctf war of em. Next time maybe war a clan or club thats been around longer than a month fyi.
    NO DATA
    NO DATA

Post by NO DATA Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:30 am

Idk why, but Inde's last post made me chuckle.
    flyy
    flyy

Post by flyy Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Seeing as everyone is referring to Asuka as a "she" furthermore re-iterates the fact the HE lies and uses fake names waaaay too much. [eM] is dead and forever will be. You people that are tagging as [eM] are idiots. Fear, whaz, samer, tails, etc would never let you into [eM]...shit I may not even be as good to be in [eM] and you are no where near my skill level Asuka let alone most of the community. You really came out of nowhere and act like you have been around for forever talking shit about old school players like you have a right to do so. Please stop being a noob and stop tagging as a clan that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever be in (especially since its dead)...all the original members of [eM] would shit on you. CASE CLOSED.
    Asuka
    Asuka

Post by Asuka Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:18 pm

lol drama whores. Thats why .16 is fucking dead.

Id like to see a quote where i said im an "old school" (Never said that to anyone) or wich old player i talked shit about. About the eM thing u can keep ur opinion to urself since idc what u or anyone else have to say about that.

Grow up, game is dead alrdy and this eM clan its more like a tag to scrim when a game comes up, not a really competitive one, sad u ppl are too serious about a game.
    bk
    bk

Post by bk Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:36 pm

lol
    q.
    q.

Post by q. Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Inde
    Inde
    Admin

Post by Inde Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:53 pm

i like to chuckle
    sparky
    sparky

Post by sparky Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 am

flyy wrote:Seeing as everyone is referring to Asuka as a "she" furthermore re-iterates the fact the HE lies and uses fake names waaaay too much. [eM] is dead and forever will be. You people that are tagging as [eM] are idiots. Fear, whaz, samer, tails, etc would never let you into [eM]...shit I may not even be as good to be in [eM] and you are no where near my skill level Asuka let alone most of the community. You really came out of nowhere and act like you have been around for forever talking shit about old school players like you have a right to do so. Please stop being a noob and stop tagging as a clan that you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever be in (especially since its dead)...all the original members of [eM] would shit on you. CASE CLOSED.

Look through asukas xfire pics, apparently she IS taiLs Razz Not only does she steal tags, but names also. This is just sad.
    flyy
    flyy

Post by flyy Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:16 am

Wow...funny thing is that I play with tails a lot in ql hah. Also the clan P|T which asuka is in on QuakeLive is pretty much ousted by the community. The founder hacks and is 17 going out with a 30 something year old. They try to cause shit in our ctf pugs but haven't added for a pickup in a month for some reason. But q3 isn't dead because of drama, which you find more in QL. It's dead because the game is 13 years old and a newer better version of it is out. And yes the clan which asuka is in on QL told me "she" is a he because I kept saying she in vent and they were like wtf. Not that I care about this so much since I don't play q3 anymore, moreso just giving everyone the fine print in order to make decisions for themselves.

P.S. BK get better at all weapons and ctf so you can pug with me bitch!

Edit: You ask for respect yet you wear the eM tag and alias as them? You are hilarious. I don't need to know you that well when you do stuff like that. For me that's good enough grounds to get kicked out. And we are all nice people in this clan and get along really well especially with what's left on the community. Anyways bye bye. LOCKED

Last edited by flyy on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Asuka's "fuck off" post to me in members forum)
    crunk
    Forum newbie
    Forum newbie

Post by crunk Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:40 pm

NIGGERS

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content